Opening at the end of 2018 the Tropical Hideaway restaurant is located in between the Jungle Cruise and Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room in Disneyland.
It features Rosita from the Enchanted Tiki Room as she waits for her (very) delayed trip to stardom.
More importantly, the Tropical Hideaway features 8 expedition paddles left behind by S.E.A. members.
- C. Falco, Zambezi River, 1831
- B. T. Bullion, Colorado River, 1870
- J. Chandler, Elaho River, 1882
- H. Mystic, Ganges River, 1874
- S. Shio, Amazon River, 1910
- H. Hightower, Yangtze River, 1872
- Dr. J. L. Baterista, Congo River, 1906
- Dr. A. Falls, Mbei River, 1903
- Prof. R. Blauerhimmel, Ucayali River, 1904
- M. Oceaneer, Orinoco River, 1899
- M.A. Pleasure, Kissimmee River, 1900
- Chef Tandaji, Irawaddy River, 1913
_We use these paddles as one of the ways we confirm membership of S.E.A. You can find out more about what makes a member ‘confirmed’ over in help.